What is the festival’s re-entry policy?
Are rides free?
Ride tickets and unlimited ride wristbands can be purchased for an additional fee at the festival. Unlimited ride wristbands are $25 Individual ride tickets can be purchase for $1. For a list of rides and required amount of tickets please click here.
Where is Wild West Music Fest located?
The festival is located at Copper Sky Regional Park 44345 M.L.K. Jr. Blvd, Maricopa, AZ 85138
What dates and times will Wild West Music Fest be open?
4:00pm – 11:00pm
Saturday, October 14
12:00pm – 11:00pm
Sunday, October 15
12:00pm – 10:00pm
Is parking available?
How do I get to the festival?
- On-site paid parking is available daily on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Preferred Parking: $20
- General Parking: $10
- Parking can be pre-purchased HERE
2) Shuttle Services: You can park for free at the following locations and take the shuttle bus right to the festival grounds.
- Maricopa Elementary School
- Maricopa Wells Middle School
- Butterfield Elementary School
- Saddleback Elementary School (ADA Shuttle Available)
- City Hall (ADA Shuttle Available)
- Shuttle hours:
- Friday: 5:00 PM to Midnight
- Saturday: 3:00 PM to Midnight
- Sunday: 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM
3) Biking and walking are also convenient ways to get to the festival if you live nearby. Bike racks will be provided on-site; just be sure to bring a lock. For everyone’s safety, officers will be assisting with traffic around the festival grounds to ensure pedestrians and bicyclists can cross roads safely.
What are the admission prices?
Admission is priced by day. Please click here for more information.
Are tickets refundable?
All sales are final. All tickets are purchased at risk of inclement weather. Management is not responsible for articles lost, misplaced, or stolen at the event for which this ticket grants admission. Time, date, and location of event are subject to change. This ticket will not be replaced, refunded or exchanged for any reason. Service charges are non-refundable, even if the event is canceled.
What type of bag can I bring to the festival? (CLEAR BAG POLICY)
- Clear bag Policy, (Up to 20x15x9)
- Non-Clear Bags allowed (Up to 4.5×6)
- Diaper bags can accompany a baby with proper inspection.
- Soft sided coolers for infants/family or to accommodate dietary needs will be allowed with proper inspection.
- All bags will be subject to search upon arrival and entry. Any bags or carry items that do not meet the approved criteria must be returned to vehicles.
Are there any prohibited items?
- Outside food and drinks except for 1 factory-sealed water bottle per person and medical or infant needs
- Drugs and narcotics (prescription medication exception)
- Clear bags larger than 20”x15”x9” and non-clear bags larger than 4.5”x6”
- Fireworks and laser pointers
- No glass cups or bottles of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- Video cameras and cameras longer than 12 inches (including body, lens and filter)
- Coolers and hard containers
- Pets except for service animals
- No radios, televisions or other electronic noise producing items
- Skates, skateboards, skate-shoes, scooters, all cycles, hoverboards, mopeds and segways
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems & Radio-Controlled Model Aircraft/Drones (strictly prohibited on park property)
- Weapons of any kind are prohibited including but not limited to firearms or knives
- Gang paraphernalia including but not limited to symbols, emblems, insig-nia, bandanas, colors or other gang identifiers.
- Any other items deemed unlawful or dangerous by event organizers or security officials
- No canopies of umbrellas
*All individuals and bags are subject to search
*Management reserves the right to add or change items to this at any time
What forms of payment will be accepted?
Can I upgrade my GA ticket to a VIP ticket?
What safety measures are in place to ensure the well-being of festival attendees?
- Security Personnel: Our festival is staffed with trained security personnel who are dedicated to maintaining a safe environment throughout the event.
- Bag Checks: At the entrance, all attendees will be subject to bag checks, in accordance with our clear bag policy. Bags will be inspected if flagged by security, to ensure prohibited items do not enter the festival grounds.
- Security Checks: There will be metal detection the fair entrance. Patrons and their possessions are subject to search.
Medical Services: We have on-site medical stations equipped with skilled medical professionals ready to assist with any health-related concerns.
- Emergency Response Plan: In the unlikely event of an emergency, we have a well-defined emergency response plan in place to address any situation swiftly and efficiently.
- Information Booths: Look for our information booths where you can find information about safety procedures, maps, and assistance if needed.
- Communication: We use multiple channels, including loudspeakers, text alerts, and our official festival app, to keep you informed about important safety updates and procedures.
- Crowd Management: We employ crowd control measures to ensure a comfortable and safe festival experience, including designated exit routes and crowd flow management.
Your safety is of utmost importance to us, and we continuously work to maintain a secure environment so that you can enjoy the festival to the fullest. If you have any specific safety concerns or questions during the event, please do not hesitate to reach out to our friendly staff or security personnel for assistance.